 Local / United States / Florida / 52
Re: In town, any chance for a get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 18:15:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.fl, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.fl, Eric Kingsley writes:

I was there 2 weeks ago for the Mercator 2.1 class.

How'd you like it?

Mercator or FL?

In terms of Mercator I like it a lot I think its a great tool.  I also think
they did a lot to improve the interface in 2.1.  Unfortunately my manager gave
his notice last week (Our 9th management change in 3 years!!!) and he didn't
give a pretty picture for the future of our product.  Our view was always to
use the best product available to get a job done whether it was an IBM product
or not.  Now it looks like we are going to shift gears and they want to go pure
IBM.

Needless to say I am not real happy with the situation at the moment but I do
live Mercator a lot so as I am exploring all my possibilities shops that use
Mercator will be on my list.

Florida is OK especially this time of year when you are coming from the cold.
I wouldn't want to live there though.  Thats just a biased personal opinion
coming from a Yankee though so don't take it personally.

Eric

I'm in Boca as I write this. No native FL people listening???

++Lar