 Local / United States / Florida / 50
Re: In town, any chance for a get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 13:08:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.fl.mia, Larry Pieniazek writes:
If all goes according to plan I am going to be in Boca Raton FL (1/2 way
between WPB and Miami, why isn't there a FLL group??) from tuesday evening • next
week through friday noonish. (14 Mar '00 through 17 Mar '00) Chances are I • will
be very busy but maybe a get together is possible... drop me a note.

If everything goes exactly as planned I may actually be on a project there for
several weeks.

(Boca is where Mercator development/engineering is located)

I was there 2 weeks ago for the Mercator 2.1 class.  Oh well with all the
Mercator work I am doing lately I am sure our paths will cross again one of
these days.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/