 Local / United States / Florida / 173
    Anyone willing to help unpack a moving truck in Navarre on 5/26-28? —Tom Stangl
   I'm packing up hopefully ALL of my belongings on 5/21-22 here in CA, and will arrive in Navarre, FL, somewhere between 5/25-27, depending on when I leave and how many hours I drive a day. Is anyone near Navarre, and if so, can you help unload? (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.al)

        Re: Anyone willing to help unpack a moving truck in Navarre on 5/26-28? —Brian Kendig
   Welcome (in advance) to Florida! :) I hope there are good reasons for the move! I wish I could be there to welcome you in person, but I'm a little far away... about seven and a half hours, as Mapquest sees it! But if you're relocating on some sort (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.al)