 Local / United States / Florida / 17
  Re: Seen the new SW sets around central fl?

I did some more checking around Gainesville today, nothing at WM, Target or TRU. Although the TRU online item status implied that 6091 *might* be in the Orlando warehouse now. The manager told me that the 'pending' status changes when the truck (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: Seen the new SW sets around central fl?

Yea, i checked my TRU and Target (daytona) the other day and no luck. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)