 Local / United States / Florida / 17
Re: Seen the new SW sets around central fl?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 21:38:47 GMT

I did some more checking around Gainesville today, nothing at WM, Target
or TRU. Although the TRU online item status implied that 6091 *might* be
in the Orlando warehouse now. The manager told me that the 'pending'
status changes when the truck leaves the warehouse. I saw a long list of
stores on the display all showing 'pending'. So maybe TRU is holding
back for the momment. Looks like each store will get two 'King Leo's
Castle' to start with.

Ray

Ray Sanders wrote:

<snip>