 Local / United States / Florida / 124
    Re: Visiting LIC Sunday(I'll be there Saturday) —Erik Olson
   Hi there, Robin, K-K: I can't remember the name of the Mindstorms "tour guide" that was at the LIC the day I was there. I'm trying to label some pictures and it bugs me that all I remember what I'm pretty sure was someone else's name besides him. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)

        Re: Visiting LIC Sunday(I'll be there Saturday) —Kung-Khoon Quah
   The guide you have pictured is Kevin. Jaime was the woman who came on the second shift. Making good progress on my "ancients" MOC. Will have some pics in a couple of weeks. KK (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)