 Local / United States / Florida / 111
  Re: Shell sets?

(...) Yeah, four shell stations in Gainesville have them. So far, I can only find the little sets. I think there are larger sets out West. Ray (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: Shell sets?

(...) Mike and Ray, All of the Shell Stations I have been to in St. Petersburg and Clearwater have the sets and one even has the big stuff! Model Team F1 Ferrari is a great set and to sweeten the deal, this station has the best deal on gas $1.34 a (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)