 Local / United States / Florida / 112
Re: Shell sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 04:09:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.fl, Mike Case writes:
Anyone find any of the Shell sets in Florida?

Mike

In lugnet.loc.us.fl, Ray Sanders writes:
Yeah, four shell stations in Gainesville have them. So far, I can only find
the little sets. I think there are larger sets out West.

Ray

Mike and Ray,

All of the Shell Stations I have been to in St. Petersburg and Clearwater
have the sets and one even has the big stuff! Model Team F1 Ferrari is a
great set and to sweeten the deal, this station has the best deal on gas
$1.34 a gal. Keep looking, the sets are in Florida!

Build on...
Robin W
GFLUG