 Local / United States / Florida / 107
    Shell sets? —Mike Case
   Anyone find any of the Shell sets in Florida? Mike (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)

        Re: Shell sets? —Mark Herzberg
     (...) They are all over the place in Miami. I saw on station that did not have any, but almost every other Shell station does (luckily, with my Rover getting 14MPG, I frequent Shell stations). And they are advertising them like crazy! There are even (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)

         (canceled) —Mike Case

        Re: Shell sets? —Ray Sanders
   (...) Yeah, four shell stations in Gainesville have them. So far, I can only find the little sets. I think there are larger sets out West. Ray (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)

        Re: Shell sets? —Robin Werner
   (...) Mike and Ray, All of the Shell Stations I have been to in St. Petersburg and Clearwater have the sets and one even has the big stuff! Model Team F1 Ferrari is a great set and to sweeten the deal, this station has the best deal on gas $1.34 a (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)