 Local / United States / Connecticut / 180
Re: Any interest in a Train Club?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:30:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ct, Jake McKee writes:
Hey all!

I have been inspired! Would anyone have any interest in forming a
Connecticut and/or southern Mass. LEGO Train Club?

Wow Jake I thought you were pretty inspired as it was... ;-)

I know we (NELUG) have been asked to do shows in Hartford, Providence, and
Springfield in the past but we just havn't been able to build a large enough
local base to make doing one of those shows feasible so maybe starting another
club would help.  I know there are some NELUG members in CT and Western MA so I
included .org.us.nelug to help you in reaching more prospective members.

Plus if you can get this off the ground feel free to ask advice.  Maybe we
could even share some resources.  Combined meets could also be a possiblility
with your prospective group being somewhat central to NELUG, GardenSlug, and
LUCNY.

Anyway good luck, I will keep my eye on your progress.

Eric Kingsley