 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 89
  Re: Next Fest - oh oh.

Looks like a trade meeting tonight, or very late tomorrow nite, or very late wednesday, or a short trade meeting early on the morning of Thursday are the possibilities. Tomorrow night I have a big review/knowledge share session till at least 9 PM. (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

  Re: Next Fest - oh oh.

OK. Well, that seems to be a bit late for my blood and the morning is out, so tonight it is. I get off of work about 5 PM and will have to swing by my apt (approx 120th & Wadsworth) to pick up my trade stuff. What time is convenient for you? Also, (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

  Re: Next Fest - oh oh.

(...) 7ish? Page me before you start for my apt. pager sent via email. (...) Here are directions Wads south to Bowles Bowles east past the Racoon Creek Golf Course (on north) to Pierce Left at the light with Pierce into Jefferson at Racoon Creek (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)