 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 89
Re: Next Fest - oh oh.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 18:02:14 GMT

Looks like a trade meeting tonight, or very late tomorrow nite, or very
late wednesday, or a short trade meeting early on the morning of
Thursday are the possibilities.

Tomorrow night I have a big review/knowledge share session till at least
9 PM.
Wednesday night is going to be my fete.

So it's looking like a quick trade meet is the best we can do. Perhaps
it does make sense at my apt after all if it's not an imposition.

I am at Bowles and Pierce (east of Wadsworth) in Littleton.