 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 162
  Re: Any good shops and/or deals in denver?

(...) Unfortunately, I don't know of any good deals in the area at the moment. I will try to catch the ads in the Sunday paper for that week. That's where I get my information from. If you have free time, let me know. I may go lego hunting with you. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

  Re: Any good shops and/or deals in denver?

Hi Duane, I'll let you know when i have the schedule of all the things to do (for my work). Later today (it's 16:21 overhere) i'll hear more otherwise next week. Would be cool to go 'hunting' for legos with you... :-) Gerard (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)