 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 163
Re: Any good shops and/or deals in denver?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:20:27 GMT

Hi Duane,

I'll let you know when i have the schedule of all the things to do (for my
work). Later today (it's 16:21 overhere) i'll hear more otherwise next week.
Would be cool to go 'hunting' for legos with you... :-)

Gerard

In lugnet.loc.us.co.den, Duane Hess writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.co.den, Gerard Stappershoef writes:
Hi,

I'll be in Denver on the 9th and 10th of may, and i'm hoping to go
lego-shopping. Can someone tell me where to get any good deals? I'm mainly
interested in trains, castle, technic and mindstorms (but offcourse all lego
is 'welcome')...

Please help...

Gerard

Unfortunately, I don't know of any good deals in the area at the moment. I
will try to catch the ads in the Sunday paper for that week. That's where I
get my information from. If you have free time, let me know. I may go lego
hunting with you. :-)

-Duane