 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 161
  Any good shops and/or deals in denver?

Hi, I'll be in Denver on the 9th and 10th of may, and i'm hoping to go lego-shopping. Can someone tell me where to get any good deals? I'm mainly interested in trains, castle, technic and mindstorms (but offcourse all lego is 'welcome')... Please (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

  Re: Any good shops and/or deals in denver?

(...) Unfortunately, I don't know of any good deals in the area at the moment. I will try to catch the ads in the Sunday paper for that week. That's where I get my information from. If you have free time, let me know. I may go lego hunting with you. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

  Re: Any good shops and/or deals in denver?

Hi Duane, I'll let you know when i have the schedule of all the things to do (for my work). Later today (it's 16:21 overhere) i'll hear more otherwise next week. Would be cool to go 'hunting' for legos with you... :-) Gerard (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)