 Local / United States / Colorado / Colorado Springs / 39
    Re: Lots of 50% off stuff at Target —John Fiala
   (...) I've just recently gotten into trains myself - my wife got me the metroliner for xmas - but made the mistake of getting the regulator through S@H, when I should have gotten it through brickbay. My mistake. But I was pretty happy with building (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos)

        Re: Lots of 50% off stuff at Target —Bryan Beckwith
   (...) I checked a couple of Target stores again last night and it looks like they are all void of clearance LEGO now. I've been enjoying the train, but I'm a little afraid of what I've gotten myself into. Now I need more track, the new S@H train (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos)

        Re: Lots of 50% off stuff at Target —Duane Hess
   (...) Ya, I've been eyeing the whole classic train line myself. Being a space head, I'm not sure why those sets are so appealling. I too thought about going to Brickswest, but finances are a little sparse at the moment. I would rather spend the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos)