 Local / United States / Colorado / Colorado Springs / 33
Re: How is everyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.cos
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 15:08:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co.cos, Bryan Beckwith writes:
I have very little when it comes to plant life.  Is there anything else you
would be interested in?  I don't get up to Denver much, so USPS would
probably be the best way to go (unless you come down to the 'Springs every
once in a while).  Do you have any of the minifigs with doctor type clothes?

I'll have to check the minifig stash to see what I have for the doctor
types. The stretchers are what I know I have an excess of (I will have to
check to see just how many I can part with). As far as what I want in
return, I'll have to give it some thought since I just scored some plant
life off of E-Bay. My current project uses a lot of everything town and
space related. Do you have much for space figures and accessories?

In case you're wondering why I'm wanting the stuff, I'm working on building
M*A*S*H out of LEGO (L*E*G*O??), so if you have anything else you are
willing to part with that you think would work good, let me know.  I am
having an especially  hard time finding minifigs that look like they are in
Army green clothes.  I also need a couple of dresses for Klinger to wear.

LOL, That's classic.

How about using green legs and the white torsos? It could look like they are
wearing the green scrub pants. I'll have to check on those too. I might have
a couple.

Thanks,
Bryan Beckwith

-Duane