 Local / United States / Colorado / Colorado Springs / 30
29  |  31
Subject:
How is everyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.cos
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 10:09:49 GMT

Hello all (all two of you anyway),

I am refusing to let a full month go by without a single post appearing
here.  So, how is everyone?

FYI, I checked out the RiteAid at Circle and Platte near the Citadel and
picked up a 5938 for $1.75  They had about 30 of the 5938s when I was there
and a few tiny technic sets.  I was there about a week and a half ago, but I
think they are still open and probably still have some of the 5938s if
anyone is interested.

Also, does anyone have any medical related pieces they would be willing to
trade for?  Things like stretchers, minifigs in doctors clothes, red cross
plates, etc.

Take it easy,
Bryan Beckwith