 Local / United States / Colorado / Colorado Springs / 23
    Introduction —Mike Burroughs
   I'm here! The Springs that is....... My name is Mike Burroughs and I'm new to the Spring & LUGNET. FYI: The Rite Aid drug stores are closing in CS. They have most everything 20% off. When checking the sale out with my wife, I discovered they carry (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos)

        Re: Introduction —Bryan Beckwith
   Mike, Welcome to the Springs and LUGNET. :-) It's nice to see a new face (so to speak). Thanks for the info on the Rite Aid drug stores. I buy mostly small sets and will have to check out what they've got. Bryan Beckwith "Mike Burroughs" (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos)