 Local / United States / Colorado / Colorado Springs / 24
Re: Introduction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.cos
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 00:52:51 GMT

Mike,

Welcome to the Springs and LUGNET.  :-) It's nice to see a new face (so to
speak).

Thanks for the info on the Rite Aid drug stores.  I buy mostly small sets
and will have to check out what they've got.

Bryan Beckwith