 Local / United States / Colorado / Colorado Springs / 19
    Same store, same location, different findings... —Bryan Hodges
   Well, I went to Target yet again last night and they still had plenty of blue buckets. They had moved their Lego aisle (seems to be a popular thing to do lately) to the back aisle. I was there looking for 2001 SW sets, what I found was one Technic (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos)