 Local / United States / Colorado / 99
  Re: DESLUG

(...) Did you mean to post that in the Colorado group? Or were you going for the Arizona (lugnet.loc.us.az) group? -Duane (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: DESLUG

(...) Actually, since I've had some time to think about this... Is there any interest in Colorado (or Rocky Mountain Region) for a club? 4.5 million people, I'm sure a half dozen of us could get together on a semi-regular basis. -Duane (FUT (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: DESLUG

(...) I don't know about a formal club, but I would definitely be interested in getting together with other local LEGO fans every once in a while. Bryan (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: DESLUG

(...) Cool. Now the question is where? Denver or Colorado Springs? I don't mind travelling. I wouldn't mind hosting either. I think that all depends on how many other people are interested and their location. -Duane (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: DESLUG

I'm sure I could get together once in a while. I'm in the Denver area. Castle Rock would seem like an ideal meeting place but I could meet anywhere. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: DESLUG

(...) Castle Rock would work for me. I don't know where we would want to meet. The nice thing about meeting in Denver is being able to meet at someone's house. Bryan (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: DESLUG

(...) Castle Rock wouldn't be bad. I could turn the wife loose in the outlet stores while we talk about LEGO. Ummm, then again maybe that's not such a good idea :) I could go broke. I'm willing to meet in Denver, Colorado Springs, or anywhere in (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.co)