 Local / United States / Colorado / 102
Re: DESLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:24:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Bryan Beckwith writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess writes:
Actually, since I've had some time to think about this... Is there any
interest in Colorado (or Rocky Mountain Region) for a club? 4.5 million
people, I'm sure a half dozen of us could get together on a semi-regular basis.

-Duane

I don't know about a formal club, but I would definitely be interested in
getting together with other local LEGO fans every once in a while.

Bryan

Cool. Now the question is where? Denver or Colorado Springs? I don't mind
travelling. I wouldn't mind hosting either. I think that all depends on how
many other people are interested and their location.

-Duane