 Local / United States / Colorado / 71
    Re: Get together? —John Fiala
   (...) That's not too bad of an idea. Just something for people to play around with pieces. (...) I like the Wildlife idea. Anybody can make a crude animal out of Lego, I expect. :) I might be able to host, since it sounds like Denver is central to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

        Re: Get together? —Duane Hess
   (...) Animals sound good. Different from what I'm used to building, definately. (...) I would be willing to host as well. Or maybe for the next get together ;-) When should we shoot for? Since we have at least a couple of people who have a (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)