 Local / United States / Colorado / 50
    Re: A Colorado Get-Together (Was: Re: How about a Brickfest West?) —John C. Fiala
    (...) I thought I'd posted that I was interested, but maybe I screwed it up. In any case, I'd like to get together, and maybe Duane and I could car-pool down. On the other hand, if we're meeting at Castle Rock, maybe I can bring my wife along, and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

        Re: A Colorado Get-Together (Was: Re: How about a Brickfest West?) —Duane Hess
   I'm all for car-pooling, if anyone needs it. I'm up north so I can pick up people as I come through town. As far as a time table, I would recommend September sometime after the holiday weekend. I don't have solid plans on that weekend, but my hunch (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co)