 Local / United States / Colorado / 46
  Cheap Lego in Colorado

Hi. I'm not sure if these prices are down in the springs as well, but if someone down there happens to have come to Denver, this might be useful. I went to the Wal Mart just east of Hampden and Santa Fe, and found the technic battle droid on sale (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Cheap Lego in Colorado

(...) Hi :-) (...) The Wal*Marts here in the Springs have had some similar prices, nothing to get me too excited though. (...) The Wal*Marts here have TONS of Racers, and I haven't seen them on sale yet. The small Studio sets were on sale too, but (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co)