 Local / United States / Colorado / 35
Re: 2001 sets are in Colorado
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 18:32:24 GMT

"Joel Hoornbeek" <joel@webaccess.net> wrote in message
news:G4K0xq.AHu@lugnet.com...
Just on the off chance that anybody in CO still reads Lugnet,

    I live in Denver, CO, and just yesterday and today happily received Lego
for my birthday!  Yesterday I got the Naboo fighter and the box set of the
y-wing and the tie fighter, and today a co-worker gave me a 6032 catapult.
(I'm not one for product numbers, but the box is sitting right here.)
    I tend to specialize in space or sf sets, and as soon as I'm done
refurbishing (read:throwing out parts of) my comic collection, I'll have my
table free for building something new of my own.

-john
jcfiala@cssltd.com | jcfiala@home.com