 Local / United States / Colorado / 31
Re: 2001 sets are in Colorado
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 06:04:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Joel Hoornbeek writes:
Just on the off chance that anybody in CO still reads Lugnet, I thought I'd
share my findings.  I'm in Fort Collins, and the Toys 'r Us here has pretty
much the same assortment that has been showing up elsewhere around the country.

I read LUGNET everyday! I am now a member and hope to figure out how to post
NEW messages soon. Aaron (Lakewood CO)