 Local / United States / Colorado / 312
311  |  313
Subject:
Upcoming Events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.co.cos, lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 19:44:04 GMT

All-

I am working on possible COLUG events for this October. Two that are
strong possibilities are Nan Desu Kan and Mile Hi Con.

I'm trying to gauge interest in displaying for these events so that we
can secure more/better space this year. Who is willing to display? How
much room will we need? I'm also wondering of there is an interest in
publicly presenting on building techniques at either or both of these
events.

On a more generic topic, are there other possible events that come to
mind where we can display our MOCs? What resources can we gather to
make these type of displays the best available? Let's open up
discussions early so that we can put our best foot forward.

-Duane