 Local / United States / Colorado / 31
  Re: 2001 sets are in Colorado

(...) I read LUGNET everyday! I am now a member and hope to figure out how to post NEW messages soon. Aaron (Lakewood CO) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: 2001 sets are in Colorado

(...) I'm still here. Not that I am able to read LUGNET everyday. I haven't found any of the 2001 sets yet, but I haven't been looking either. Besides, I've been instructed not to buy anything until after Christmas. For some reason buying sets for (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: 2001 sets are in Colorado

I'm a die hard Townie. My collection is in NY state. I havent been there in a year and a half but I will be there in 3 weeks! I used to buy Oasis Ambush to get the Palm Trees and sell the rest on ebaY. It is not a hobby anymore as I like to have 100 (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: 2001 sets are in Colorado

I found a Silver Champion and a bunch of the 2001 Life on Mars and Studion serts over at the Auroura TRU. I also found a bunch at the Westminster/Arvada (...) country. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.co)