 Local / United States / Colorado / 301
Re: I'm here! But I can't join CoLUG.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 19:19:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Joe Strout wrote:
   Hi all — I arrived last week to my new home in Fort Collins (in the Woodridge area, near Harmony and Taft Hill). Much of our stuff is still in boxes, and you can barely walk through the living room, but I do (finally) have internet access, which is the important thing. ;)

I’d like to meet some of you, but the next week or two is a bit crazy — my sister-in-law is having a baby any day now, and my wife is flying out with one of our kids in tow, leaving me with the other one, which limits my going-out options for a while.

Anyway, that’s the good news. The bad news: a couple of weeks ago I tried to join the CoLUG Yahoo group. Today I got a rejection notice:

   Your membership was automatically rejected because the moderator didn’t approve it within 14 days. We do this to provide a high quality of service for our users.

Curiously, the message didn’t include a link to the group, and I can’t find it by searching Yahoo Groups -- neither “CoLUG” nor “Colorado LEGO” turned up any matches. I’m afraid I’ve lost the link I used to subscribe in the first place... can somebody help me out?

Thanks,
– Joe