 Local / United States / Colorado / 297
    Re: Kind of quiet.... —Joe Strout
   (...) Sorry to be replying to such an old thread, but it seems an appropriate way to introduce myself. I'm moving to Ft. Collins in a couple of weeks, and I'll be looking for other ALEs to meet with. I've already pestered a few of you by email, by (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.us.co, FTX)

        Re: Kind of quiet.... —Duane Hess
     (...) Welcome. We do get together, although it is rather infrequent. You'll have to let us know when you get settled in. That sounds like a good reason to have another get together. :-) -Duane (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.us.co, FTX)

        Re: Kind of quiet.... —Joel Hoornbeek
   (...) Snip (...) Hi Joe, I'm sorry, I had missed your other post asking if there were any adult LEGO fans in the Fort Collins area. I currently live just North of Fort Collins, but I work there, as well as doing most of my shopping, etc. there. I've (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.us.co, FTX)