 Local / United States / Colorado / 294
    anybody want to make a little extra cash and have some fun? —Scott Lyttle
   Any fanatics out there in the Denver area interested in making a little extra cash while promoting our favorite hobby? If so, e-mail me directly. I can't be completely open about it just yet, but I know of a store in the "Denver area" related to my (...) (19 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

        Re: anybody want to make a little extra cash and have some fun? —Brett Patterson
   (...) Ya know, I could be interested Scott... ;) Well, on second thought...I'm not in Colorado and I might already have a job with that company. -Brett (19 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.loc.us.co)