 Local / United States / Colorado / 295
Re: anybody want to make a little extra cash and have some fun?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:47:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Scott Lyttle wrote:
Any fanatics out there in the Denver area interested in making a little extra
cash while promoting our favorite hobby?

If so, e-mail me directly.

I can't be completely open about it just yet, but I know of a store in the
"Denver area" related to my second job that would like an AFOL who is also good
with customers.  (i.e. you like LEGO, but enjoy the hobby enough to let a really
good sale item go to another person probably under 12).  I'm not sure if the
position is part or full time, or if there may be openings for each.

If interested, e-mail me directly.

Scott Lyttle

Ya know, I could be interested Scott... ;)

Well, on second thought...I'm not in Colorado and I might already have a job
with that company.

-Brett