 Local / United States / Colorado / 290
289  |  291
Subject:
7/17 meeting pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 16:47:24 GMT

Heya everyone.  I got some pics posted of the July 17th meeting located at
I also scored a great deal on some a garage sale purchase also located at

Looks like I missed a good time on the 31st.  I'm pondering holding the
September meeting at my place, but I am pretty restricted on space.  I'd also
like to get my pieces sorted, but that's a project all in itself.

Derek