 Local / United States / Colorado / 289
Re: 2nd July COLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 16:23:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess wrote:
It looks like Soren has already posted a few pics from Saturday's get-together:

With Brickfest just around the corner, we thought it would be best to have two
meetings this month since some people may be bricked out after attending the
fest and not really interested in a meeting next month. If we are wrong, we can
still have another meeting if we feel like it.

Anyway...  I have volunteered to have the next gathering at my house on
Saturday, July 31st starting at 1:00 PM. Please e-mail me for directions at
LEGOZILLA AT HOTMAIL DOT COM.

-Duane

Pictures from the latest meeting are now up.

-Duane

PS

Soren, this is for when the bear comes...