 Local / United States / Colorado / 236
Re: Message from Derek - Possible display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 20:26:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Soren Roberts wrote:
Derek's having trouble posting, so I'm posting this in his stead.

Soren-- I spoke with the manager of "Toy Liquidator" yesterday about
displaying some of our stuff.  He seemed pretty excited about it, but he
did need to check with his general manager about that.  He also brought up
an idea of having some stuff at the Mall in FTC.  Perhaps holding a colug
meeting at the mall.  I'm sure our ego's would be fed that day.  I'm
unable to post anything on Lugnet at the moment, but if you wanted to pass
the word to the rest of the group, that'd be groovy. I
finally got some pics of the april meeting out on Brickshelf, as well as a
couple other items.  The coolest out there is
I'll be posting it out on Mocpages sometime tonight I hope.

Piece!

Derek

Soren
Hey everyone,
Sorry about the lack of being around, I've almost got that computer bug taken
care of, on the bright side, I've got a functional OS.  I haven't heard anything
back yet from Caleb, but I'll be checking again this weekend.  I think having
one of the future meetings in the mall would rock.  Lot's of visitors, and I'm
sure that my roommate has a table I could borrow as well.  Has anyone heard from
Dave?  We still need to finish the battle for the castle.  Catch ya laterz
Derek