 Local / United States / Colorado / 229
228  |  230
Subject:
Message from Derek - Possible display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 02:19:37 GMT

Derek's having trouble posting, so I'm posting this in his stead.

Soren-- I spoke with the manager of "Toy Liquidator" yesterday about
displaying some of our stuff.  He seemed pretty excited about it, but he
did need to check with his general manager about that.  He also brought up
an idea of having some stuff at the Mall in FTC.  Perhaps holding a colug
meeting at the mall.  I'm sure our ego's would be fed that day.  I'm
unable to post anything on Lugnet at the moment, but if you wanted to pass
the word to the rest of the group, that'd be groovy. I
finally got some pics of the april meeting out on Brickshelf, as well as a
couple other items.  The coolest out there is
I'll be posting it out on Mocpages sometime tonight I hope.

Piece!

Derek

Soren