 Local / United States / Colorado / 20
Re: FOUND! Re: 2000 LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 14:16:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Joel Hoornbeek writes:
Well, if you are going to keep your eyes open you might as well do it at your
nearest Target.  I got the A-wing and the Flash Speeder tonight here in Fort
Collins.  As far as Star Wars LEGO is concerned, the only other sets they had
were the Gungan Patrol and the Desert Skiff.  The also had most of the new
Castle sets, several of the Arctic sets, several of the new City Center sets,
and the Millenium Throwbot.
Happy hunting!

Joel

Target seems like the place to start. My wife told me that she saw the new
Arctic sets at the Broomfield Target on Sunday. I haven't gone there myself to
see what all they have for the rest of the Y2K sets though. More than likely
I'll go there with any form of money I happen to get for Christmas :-)

As a side note, she is my NLSO and was able to tell that TLC had cheapened the
sets by Juniorizing them (at least the Arctic ones anyway). I guess she HAS
heard me muttering under my breath.

-Duane