 Local / United States / Colorado / 14
13  |  15
Subject:
2000 LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 17:02:46 GMT

Hello all,
I'm just wondering if anyone in CO has seen any 2000 sets.  I've been checking
the Fort Collins Toys R Us, Target, Walmart, and a couple of small independent
toy stores.  No luck so far, even in finding out any information on when they
might be in.  A lot of the people I've talked to have seemed surprised that
other parts of the country have been getting them.

Good luck in your searching,

Joel