 Local / United States / Colorado / 18
    Re: 2000 LEGO —Douglas Triggs
   (...) I'm keeping my eyes open for the Star Wars sets, but I'm not really in any hurry. Just as well, I don't need to spend the money yet. doubt -- Douglas Triggs -- doubt@lensflare.com -- "Come, muse, let us sing of rats!" Sysadmin, Astronomer, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

        FOUND! Re: 2000 LEGO —Joel Hoornbeek
   Well, if you are going to keep your eyes open you might as well do it at your nearest Target. I got the A-wing and the Flash Speeder tonight here in Fort Collins. As far as Star Wars LEGO is concerned, the only other sets they had were the Gungan (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

        Re: FOUND! Re: 2000 LEGO —Duane Hess
   (...) Target seems like the place to start. My wife told me that she saw the new Arctic sets at the Broomfield Target on Sunday. I haven't gone there myself to see what all they have for the rest of the Y2K sets though. More than likely I'll go (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.co)