 Local / United States / Colorado / 161
Re: February Get-Together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:15:08 GMT

"Bryan Beckwith" <bbbeckwi@NOSPAMuccs.edu> wrote in message
news:Hs9uBF.1yB6@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.co, Bryan Beckwith wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess wrote:
We are taking suggestions for the date of the next get-together.

For me, I won't be able to make the 21st. For reasons of marital • harmony,
the 14th probably isn't a good idea either. I suggest the 28th. Any
comments? Questions?

-Duane

The 28th would probably work for me.  This is at the Boulder Public • Library,
correct?

Bryan

That is correct. The specific address information can be found in • Soren's
earlier post here: <http://news.lugnet.com/loc/us/co/?n=144>. We should • have
the same room as well.

-Duane

Spiffy, I think I can make it.  Now I just need to build something worthy • of
showing to others :-)

You and me both. :)  I'm waiting on a couple of Bricklink orders to see if I
can get more done on a couple of projects I have going.  I should at least
be able to bring one good model, though.

-Joel