 Local / United States / Colorado / 159
Re: February Get-Together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:59:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Bryan Beckwith wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess wrote:
   We are taking suggestions for the date of the next get-together.

For me, I won’t be able to make the 21st. For reasons of marital harmony, the 14th probably isn’t a good idea either. I suggest the 28th. Any comments? Questions?

-Duane

The 28th would probably work for me. This is at the Boulder Public Library, correct?

Bryan

That is correct. The specific address information can be found in Soren’s earlier post here: http://news.lugnet.com/loc/us/co/?n=144. We should have the same room as well.

-Duane