 Local / United States / California / San Francisco / San Jose / 58
    Re: Train Module at BayLUG —David K. Z. Harris
   (...) I'm interested to get more technical details, and I'd love to post a definitive instruction page for building the tables on BayLUG ala the page I did for the PNLTC design, ((URL) What are the chances we could make a 'transition table'? Take a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Train Module at BayLUG —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Why do this? Just match the heights! If the top of the GMLTC module is the same height as the PNLTC module you're all set. However... hmm. there may still need to be a transition because PNLTC modules have fixed height legs. So do GMLTC (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.trains.org)