 Local / United States / California / San Francisco / San Jose / 4
  Re: What are the best lego places in South Bay?

You'd probably have to acquire one from Lego themselves. TRU won't have them, neither will Target nor KMart. I'm afraid I haven't been any help. But I thought I'd let you know that at least one other person is now lurking here from the Bay Area. (...) (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

  Re: What are the best lego places in South Bay?

I've heard that Fry's has the Mindstorms sets. As far as bay area lego goes, the ToysRUs in Dublin across the bay seems to get new stuff the soonest. -gyug Tom McDonald (rocketman@familyradio.com) wrote: : You'd probably have to acquire one from (...) (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

  Re: What are the best lego places in South Bay?

Regarding TRU, that sounds true, but I didn't see Mindstorms in the lego section. Is it somewhere else in the store? I was there last week. They have the 4128 large Freestyle buckets there. (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

Tom McDonald wrote in message <01bdee13$8150fe00$3...do.com>... (...) I saw an empty shelf labeled Mindstorms at the end of the Lego aisle, but there weren't any copies. I have seen them at the Hamilton Fry's, though, along with both expansion (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

  Re: What are the best lego places in South Bay?

If I see a good supply of Technic here in the east bay would you like to know? (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)