 Local / United States / California / San Francisco / San Jose / 14
Re: What are the best lego places in South Bay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 02:27:17 GMT

As of toaday i ahve counted over 5 stores in the local area (San Jose and
Sunnyvale) having Mindstorms and other cool kits.  I managed to catch one of
the Lego stockers over at K-Mart and they talked my lego's off about what
stores had what.

   The local Target stores have Mindstorms.

   The Toy Palace on Stevens Creek and Santomas.  (sometime soon the have a
20% sale) And they have a few $10.00 kits i have never seen before. This place
has over 30 mindstorms.

   For a few hours i was told, the local Fry's have had more as of last
night.  I was also told they are setting up a reserve list too.

Its amazing how they are selling.

  - Shayn Raney

Mike Dunker writes:
I am rediscovering Lego due to Mindstorms, and would be interested in
people's opinions on where to shop for Lego in the south bay.  I am
especially interested in Technic, new or used.