RE: NMRA info, Handouts??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 18:38:17 GMT

That is for the NMRA convention.
Admission to the Nat'l Train show, simultaneous, but different venue is $8
per day.
The $2 is a discount off the $14 2 day train show only ticket.
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: ba-lego@cinnamon.com [mailto:ba-lego@cinnamon.com]
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2000 10:25 AM
To: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com
Subject: RE: NMRA info, Handouts??

I looked at the conference web page and admission is $100
(+$34 membership).
I wanted to come by
and see the layouts one one day but that admission price is
too steep for
me.  However if there is
a $2 coupon...seriously is there some cheaper one day
admission or are they
really
giving out $2 deductions to $100 admissions?

Janet