  Re: NMRA info (zonker)

(...) We have 4 exhibitor passes. Myself, Tom Stangl and Zonker were making modules and buildings to bring, so they were the first ones to get them. While trying to get the modules built, one person, Paul Sinasohn, really did do more than I could (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: NMRA info (zonker)

(...) question, for people that can show up to help setup stuff, do we have ways to get into the convention center at all? I am across the street from sjc convention center, and would love to help out on setting things up if needed, and so far it (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: NMRA info (zonker)

I don't know, but I can't see much of an admittance pass being needed, as long as you are accompanying an exhibitor, as Thursday is only for set-up. The displays aren't open until Friday. If we need a pass, we would get that at the convention center (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: NMRA info (zonker)

I just spoke with Mark LaRue. Zonker and I will meet him tonight and drop off the tables, legs, a drill and some other items. He will take those to the convention center area on Thursday and will need help setting up the tables, as it is a 2 person (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)