Re: Hi...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 21:29:04 GMT

  Hi Matt,

  We usually start talking about the next meeting date
while we are at the meeting...but a number of our members
were absent from the past meeting in June, so we put off
the discussion to email...but folks have been busy at work
and on vacations, or trips to LEGOLAND, or preparing for
the BayLTC display at the upcoming NMRA convention in
San Jose over the weekend of Aug 4-6.

  In short: We don't have a plan set, yet, for the next meeting.

  I'm in favor of something in early September, and again in
late November or early December. (I won't be able to come to
any meetings in August, besides the NMRA show...)

  Last year, we tried for the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and
many folks couldn't come, so another meeting was set up for the
following Saturday....many other folks couldn't come to the
second meeting, (or both), so we held two winter meetings! :-)
I wouldn't mind trying that again. (Someone needs to line up
a room for the second meeting, and someone can try to schedule
the Fukaya Room for one of them...)

  I normally don't get to Santa Rosa, but plan to visit this
weekend for a wedding of distant family, and then look up the
Charles Schultz hockey arena to watch a competition. :-)

         -Z-