Re: Hi...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 21:10:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Matt Brooks writes:
Hi! I'm a newbie to LugNet and BayLUG. I think I've talke dot SOMEONE before
about the group, but, I was wondering about your upcoming meetings? When?
Where? What's done there?

I'm in the NORTHERN Bay Area, up in Santa Rosa. Anybody else up this far • north?

Matt

Hi, Matt, adn welcome!

I'm in Oakland, and we have one member in Albany, but you are not the furthest
away from the usual Fremont meeting grounds - that honor goes to Mike
Poindexter down in Selma in the Valley.

If you want to only drive part of the way, come to Okaland before the next
meeting and I'll drive us from there. That would save a bunch of gass, if not
any time.

Paul Sinasohn
bearitone@my-deja.com